Student Recognition Grades 4-6
Citizenship Award (Grades 4-6)
– positive role model
– follows the rules and has initiative
– well rounded individual
Pursuit of Excellence Award (Grades 4-6)
– always works hard
– accepts responsibility for their behaviour and learning
– strong educational ability or progress made throughout the year
– good work habits
Students who are awarded Citizenship or Pursuit of Excellence will receive a certificate in the mail during July.
Sting Ray Award (Grade 6)
– possesses the self-confidence to demonstrate strong character traits consistently in their daily school life.
– is involved in a wide variety of school activities.
– is academically successful.
– shows leadership both in and out of the classroom.
The Sting Ray award will be presented at the Grade 6 Farewell on the last day of school.