Ordering Christmas Concert Tickets 2016
Preparations for this year’s Christmas Concerts are well under way.
Performances are being held:
Wednesday, December 21st: Grades 1-3 and M/W Kinder
Thursday, December 22nd: Grades 4-6 and T/TH Kinder
You may order up to four tickets for the performance(s) that your child(ren) are performing in. Unfortunately due to the gym capacity, there will be no extra tickets available. Please note: School aged siblings will have the opportunity to watch the dress rehearsals of both concerts.
This year we will again be using an online ordering system to reserve concert tickets. Tickets are free and the system is very easy to use. We ask all families to participate in online ordering. If you do not have access to a computer, one is provided for your use in the school foyer and assistance is available.
- Go to http://ces.hotlunches.net/ (formerly our hot lunch ordering site)
- Click on “Register”
- Enter Access Code CEHL. Complete the rest of the registration form.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom. Follow the instructions to add your child( please note – you only need to enter your youngest child that attends CES)
- Once one of your children is registered, click on “Orders”, then “Student orders”, then “Order”. You will be able to choose the concert schedule to order tickets. You have the option to reserve up to 4 tickets for the performance(s) that your child(ren) are performing in. There will be no extra tickets available.
- Then, click “Place order and proceed”. If you would like to print or view your order, click “print”. Your order is now complete and you may Log-out.
Ticket ordering will open on Thursday, December 8th. The last day to order tickets will be Friday, December 16th.
There is no charge for tickets; however, the system will still indicate that you have an unpaid balance of $0.00.
Concert tickets will be sent home with students on Tuesday, Dec. 20th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office.