CES Student Art Contest
Guide for CES Student Art contest:
Contest is open to all Grade 4 – 6 Students:
- The Theme will be “Awesome is Everywhere”
- Subjects may include, personal impressions of places visited, scenic areas, sports typical of certain countries, famous landmarks, wildlife, famous events or people (past or present), family yearly vacation or something (person, place, thing) you have seen. The choices are many as long as there is some link to the theme.
- Winning works will be displayed in the outer office area of the school
- Paper sizes should be no smaller than 8X10. Drawing and Watercolor paper are available. If you need the paper please see Mrs. Sikliski.
- Art for display will be framed by CES.
- You may use watercolor, pencil, charcoal, felt, pencil crayon, acrylic, ink, or a combination.
- This would need to be done on your time and all entries are due the second week of May 2017
- Mrs. Sikliski will be available at break for advice, guidance or direction
- All entries must have your full name and the month and year printed in pencil (example: Bob Smith 04/17 at the bottom right or left corner of your paper
- All entries must be neat and in appropriate condition (no tears, creases or improper erasures or smudges)
- This must be your own work. Guidance and suggestion is fine but the actual work on the paper must be yours.
- Great art related prizes and most important a lot of fun
Your amazing work will be on permanent display at CES. Who knows, one of these days you may want to return and show it to your kids.