Art Contest 2019
Guide for CES Student Art contest:
Contest is open to all Grade 4 – 6 Students:
- The Theme will be “Canadian Landmarks …….”
- What special symbols or places do you associate with Canada? Is it the CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Buffalo Jump, Banff, Jasper or the B.C. or Maritime Coast? Do a little research and pick your favorite for your art submission.
- The choices are many as long as there is some link to the theme.
- Winning works will be displayed in the outer office area of the school.
- Paper sizes should be no smaller than 8X10. Drawing and Watercolor paper are available. If you need the paper please see Mrs. Sikliski.
- Art for display will be framed by CES.
- You may use watercolor, pencil, charcoal, felt, pencil crayon, acrylic, ink, or a combination.
- This would need to be done on your time and all entries are due the first week of May 2019
- Mrs. Sikliski will be available at recess break for advice, guidance or direction
- All entries must have your full name and the month and year (mm/yy) printed in pencil (example: Bob Smith 04/19) at the bottom right or left corner of your paper.
- All entries must be neat and in appropriate condition (no tears, creases or improper erasures or smudges).
- This must be your own work. Guidance and suggestion is fine, but the actual work on the paper must be yours.
- Great art related prizes, and most important of all, a lot of fun!
Your amazing work will be on permanent display at CES. Who knows, one of these days you may want to return and show it to your kids.